Sunday, February 27, 2011

helow from the land down undaa

hello hello butthead heree...
im bored so i just wanted a bit of an update. been pretty busy moving houses.. my new house is on the third floor and theres NO lift ok! penat gila naik turun angkat barang and u would think its sikit but i have furnitures such as sofas, bed, washing machine, fridge.. yeah now u would kesian me abit, i know. Buutt its pretty and i'll post up pictures once its all done for now heres some to show u my new apartment in brissy sunshine city

 my houuseee.. kitchen is small but pretty

entrance and balcony  
 my room.
unopened food supply. everything from curry powder to kerisik kelapa. (theres more yg dah bukak) its not instant coz my housemate pandai masak hahaha lucky lucky me. i just need someone who loves baking next

but after two days of non stop moving i had to rush coz noooowww immmm


in melbourne with my afique! yeay! 
its cold here eww..
will update soon 
see ya take care
-shareen-



No comments:

Post a Comment