Sunday, February 6, 2011

sarcast me.

hey hey it's Lihun/Lindsay/Linda/Lindadoo/nda/adnilsah/has/lindu/linta/beavis. so many people call me so many names. but please don't come up to me and go ehh you ni adnilsah kan? my response would be this, go away stalker. k was kidding, im not mean like that. i would go, haha funny what's your name terbalik? getalife is it? hahaha kay so what's with the sarcasm? hehe was reading Maria Elena's blog who is awesome like us on this blog and i found a whole situation and answer with sarcasm kind of thing. when i was in form 4, i was told that i am the sarcastikest person alive. (sarcastikest is not a word, and so is sarcast. do not use in MUET/IELTS exam k thanks) so i thought id give this a try. yall should do it too!
Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could. 
(YR stands for Your Response)

If an annoying person says : 

1) I am cute. 
YR : cute? acutely not pls.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome. 
YR : nampak batu tu? ha, kau kalah dengan batu tu.

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous. 
YR : isn't that kind of sad? to be loved for your money and used for the people you know?

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing. 
YR : oh really? all that while maintaing 0 friends?!?! wow your so awesome!!!!

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums. 
YR : i dont know you. but i know english teacher. you want to know?

If an annoying hot woman/man says : 

1) I know you like me. 
YR :  em ok? if it makes you feel better about your lack of brains than ok, i like you. ALLOT
 
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says : 

1) I think you and I can make a good couple. 
YR: i know people say opposites attract but you are just from another planet. 
 
2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please? 
YR :  you nak i tipu bodoh kata i takde handphone ke you nak i kata takboleh je?

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night. 
YR : i just read your question, and im already.. zzzzzzzzzz (tertido sebab boring sangat)

4) What do you like about me? 
YR : emm, the way you go away. now make me like you!:D
 
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much! 
YR : my mama thought me never to lie.


If your enemy says : 

1) Hi bitch! 
YR : talking to your self again?

2) You smell like shit! 
YR : i rasa that's you la. you baru keluar toilet kan tadi? big one eh? hihi

3) What an ugly creature you are! 
YR : janji creature lagi, dari kau takde rupa creature dari alam ini dah aku tengok ni.

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure. 
YR : ala please jangan. busuk bontot i bau macam kaki you. tak sangguupppp


If your annoying ex says : 

1) I still love you... 
YR : so?

2) I know you still love me! 
YR : love macam sayang haiwan beruk beruk kat zoo tu boleh la.but kurang sikit la

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby... 
YR : no, not even if you were the last man on earth.

4) Please call me... 
YR : ill have my lawyers call you instead kay? 
 
5) The break up hurt me so much...
YR : and this concerns me because..?


If an annoying salesperson says : 

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome! 
YR : i know right.

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed! 
YR : ha?! i cannot imagine you before.
 
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%! 
YR : i dont like discounts, i only pay for full priced items sorry

ok, go crazy yalls. i deleted some because it seemed, so tak mungkin berlaku. heheh

xx,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment