Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The pink birthday dinner

 sorry sorry sorry everyone for not updating the blog. Both of us have been pretty busy lately, with Linda's classes starting last week and me.... with naruto craze for awhile (i'm back to normal now). It was hard for the both of us to even see each other. Lets try to be abit more consistent yeah?

My 22nd Birthday was the best 22nd birthday! duuuuhhhh since you only turn 22 once.. maybe twice for some. But it was thanks to a whole bunch of ppl who truly made my birthday better with all the birthday wishes and presents and hugs and kisses <3 thank you.
A special thanks to my friends and family and ofcourse my boyfriend and my best friend who did alot to make sure i had a good birthday. Thank you soooo much, i love you guys.

now about my birthday dinner, first I'm gonna apologize if i didnt invite you, it was not because i didnt want to, but because i had very very limited seats and i had to cut down to the closest closest. I wish i could invite everyone i know esp my friends in UK and my brissy buddies!!. I'm soo sorry u guys =(

My birthday celebration was small, just a buffet dinner with my closest friends. Thats it! 
I knew about this place through a friends' pictures on her fb and totally fell inlove with it because its PINK! and BLING! i go crazy over pink blings! it was perfect
lets just do the pictures
amal and lindadoo with me

my other girlfriends: Sarah, Ckat, Nab and Alia



Alia my 15 years and counting good ol friend. and can u see the pink bling chairs???

Us with the awesomest pilloowws 


My two handsome boiii Yaser and Naz
Now girlss.. the one on the left yaser is single and searching for the one. You can contact me if you're interested k.
My pretending to be rich boyfriend with a cheetah or something. why is ur eyes like that??
Nampak cam org kaya tak? fake it till u make it right?
My SUPER AWESOME birthday cake with my name on top!!! Thank you sooo much Linda! I went crazy over this hahahahaha 
 
The boys who love pink
My girls  ( missing some in uk and aussie)
butthead and beavis beside the candlelight. what were we doing there? but romantik la kan  
 
fuuuuhhh penatnya letak gamba beribu ni. The whole thing ended too quickly because the place tutup awal.. booooooo! if i were to review the place i think i would say the buffet was good, but if you were going there on a normal day the menu is way waaay too limited and the price is considered unreasonable for the quality of food they serve. Kalau dah bayar mahal-mahal obviously you would expect something worthwhile. I guess like linda said, you pay for the ambiance. But ambiance doesnt really fill your empty stomach does it? although mine did for the first 10 minutes. And the baju is soooo expensive bayar utk 15 org tu, baru boleh beli satu top kooootttt.
Gi minum kopi je la kat sane k korg

on the way back i was just soo excited with the birthday presents i ripped open everything before even going out from the building's parking place. hahahaha Afique dah pening dah by this

Thats the end of my 22nd birthday!

To all those celebrating this coming festive season, both of us would like to wish you Happy Chinese New Year!!

till next time 
-shareen-

No comments:

Post a Comment