Sunday, February 13, 2011

A new chapter for us

 hey you guys its shareen ween ween

I'm now crying myself in brissy. sob sob sooobbbb =( 
the real chapter of this blog starts now, as u know its called me&you, here&there for this very reason. so once inawhile u will read bout me and sometimes bout linda and sometimes we'll write together!

now everytime i say i'm going back to brisbane ppl will ask me the sammeee question. so i'll answer them now for all of you.

1. asal awal gila you balik? slalu seminggu after class baru balik.
sbb i kene cari rumah =( 

2. Eh, bukan brisbane banjir ke?
yeah brisbane banjir, A month ago. Its fine now the water went down although some of the houses and shops are ruined including my fav asian grocery store. damn mane nak dpt fresh pandan leaves and cheap halal chicken!

3. So your house mcm mane?
I mmg takde rumah pon sbb tue i balik awal. so ok la kot

4. barang you plak cane?
My house before was atas bukit so my stuff was saved thanks to my housemate. But i sure hope rumah depan tu byk lubang kat bumbung and banjir dlm rumah. huhu ok fine tak baik tak wish dah ok!

5. Sooo skarang you dok mane?
i'm staying at a friends house for now. nasib ade kawan baik2 kasi pinjam rumah.

6. Asal u tak dok ngan your brother?
my brother duduk jauh from the uni so i'd rather not. and privacy plis??

7. Asal bag you berat sgt?
afique is in there.

any other questions?? u can ask me anytime.

i miss everyone once i landed in brissy. i dont know whens the next time i'll go back to malaysia but hopefully time flies by faster that last year.

and babygirl(linda) i wish we had more time but we had our goodtimes this summer too.
although our boyfriends ruins all our girl to girl time atleast we had 3 days just you and me in bangkok =)
i'll be waiting for you here. 5 months k tops u kene datang sini kalau tak i taknak kawan you dah.. like i'm serious. no more maid of honour dibs for youuu.. i'm giving it to afique's cousin(i tak kenal cousin dia pon). hahahaha not kidding
me&you in bangkok

our awesome bb we got to use for about a month haha

come back to aussie and we have fis and cis bai the bis again and also coz then i can write you another letter!! remember this?

i miss you girl and if you are wondering what im doing now
im giving myself a french menicure. coz i spent 40ringgit on a manicure the day before my flight and had to remove it coz im scared naik flight pakai nail-polish. one last top coat and im doone!!


ok thats all for today folks. watch out for the next post real soon! tata

No comments:

Post a Comment